CISF invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies for CISF employment news. Candidates can apply from 08th February 2018 to 19th March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 given below.
CISF Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 447
Name of the Posts: Constable & Driver Cum Pump Operator
- Constables/Driver: 344 Posts
- Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services): 103 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be between 21 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Wtirren Exam, Trail & interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website http://www.cisf.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Starting Date to Apply: 08/02/2018
Last Date to Apply: 19/03/2018